Author Topic: CBD Drinks Wholesale - PayPal Payments  (Read 1211 times)

VilmaSikor

• І versee a vape store website directory https://hempressa.com andd ԝe have had a listing from ɑ vape store in tһe USAthat additionally sells CBD items. А Calendar month lɑter on, PayPal hаs contacted use tο say that ouг account has been restricted ɑnd ha
    • View Profile
    • CBD Fitness - PayPal Payments
CBD Drinks Wholesale - PayPal Payments
« on: February 02, 2022, 05:05:13 am »
I operate a vape shop directory https://allcbdstores.com and we have had a listing from a vape shop in the United States that additionally sells CBD product lines. A Calendar month afterwards, PayPal has contacted use to claim that our account has been limited and have asked us to take out PayPal as a payment solution from our vape store submission site. We do not retail CBD product lines such as CBD oil. We solely provide promotion and marketing solutions to CBD companies. I have visited Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Leading Health and wellness Retail store and if you take a close peek, you will witness that they offer for sale a pretty wide-ranging range of cbd pet joint support goods, primarily CBD oil and they also happen to accept PayPal as a payment solution. It seems that PayPal is administering double standards to many different companies. As a result of this limitation, I can no longer take PayPal on my CBD-related internet site. This has limited my payment choices and right now, I am greatly contingent on Cryptocurrency payments and direct bank transfers. I have consulted with a lawyer from a Magic Circle law practice in London and they stated that what PayPal is doing is absolutely against the law and discriminatory as it should be applying an uniform standard to all companies. I am yet to talk with yet another attorney from a US law practice in The city of london to see what PayPal's legal position is in the USA. Meanwhile, I would be very appreciative if anyone here at tales.zone could offer me with different payment processors/merchants that deal with CBD firms.
Check out my blog post - CBD E-Juice Wholesale