Author Topic: CBD CARTRIDGES - PayPal Payments  (Read 1278 times)

TrishaGala

• I lookk ɑfter ɑ vape sfore directory https://hempressa.com andd ѡe hɑvе had a posting frⲟm a vape shop іn thhe United Ⴝtates that lіkewise sells CBD goods. A Calendar mοnth later, PayPal has wrіtten to use tо say that our account hɑs been resticted and
    • View Profile
    • CBD Beauty and Personal Care Wholesale - PayPal Payments
CBD CARTRIDGES - PayPal Payments
« on: February 02, 2022, 04:55:05 am »
I look after a vape shop web directory https://vapetelligent.com and we have had a posting from a vape store in the United States that additionally offers CBD items. A Month later on, PayPal has written to use to claim that our account has been restricted and have asked us to take out PayPal as a payment solution from our vape shop directory. We do not offer CBD product lines like edible gummies cbd oil. We simply provide marketing professional services to CBD firms. I have had a look at Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Major Health and wellness Store and if you take a close look, you will witness that they offer for sale a reasonably extensive variety of CBD items, particularly CBD oil and they also happen to take PayPal as a settlement solution. It appears that PayPal is administering twos sets of rules to many different companies. As a result of this restriction, I can no longer take PayPal on my CBD-related website. This has limited my payment possibilities and presently, I am seriously reliant on Cryptocurrency payments and straightforward bank transfers. I have spoken with a solicitor from a Magic Circle law office in The city of london and they explained that what PayPal is undertaking is absolutely not legal and discriminatory as it ought to be applying an uniform standard to all companies. I am still to get in touch with a different lawyer from a US law firm in London to see what PayPal's legal position is in the United States. Meanwhile, I would be very appreciative if anyone here at tales.zone could provide me with substitute payment processors/merchants that work with CBD companies.