Author Topic: CBD E-Juice - PayPal Payments  (Read 1120 times)

TrishaGala

• I lookk ɑfter ɑ vape sfore directory https://hempressa.com andd ѡe hɑvе had a posting frⲟm a vape shop іn thhe United Ⴝtates that lіkewise sells CBD goods. A Calendar mοnth later, PayPal has wrіtten to use tо say that our account hɑs been resticted and
    • View Profile
    • CBD Beauty and Personal Care Wholesale - PayPal Payments
CBD E-Juice - PayPal Payments
« on: February 16, 2022, 07:49:41 am »
I oversee a vape shop web directory https://hempressa.com and we have had a listing from a vape shop in the United States that likewise markets CBD goods. A Calendar month afterwards, PayPal has contacted use to say that our account has been limited and have asked us to take out PayPal as a payment solution from our vape store directory site. We do not sell CBD product lines such as CBD oil. We solely provide marketing and advertising services to CBD firms. I have visited Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Top Health Retail store and if you take a close look, you will see that they supply a rather extensive stable of CBD items, primarily CBD oil and they also happen to accept PayPal as a settlement solution. It appears that PayPal is administering twos sets of rules to many different companies. Due to this stipulation, I can no longer take PayPal on my CBD-related online site. This has restrained my payment options and presently, I am seriously contingent on Cryptocurrency payments and direct bank transfers. I have sought advice from a solicitor from a Magic Circle law firm in London and they stated that what PayPal is doing is entirely against Medical Cannabis for the Treatment of Dementia law and inequitable as it ought to be applying an uniform standard to all companies. I am yet to seek advice from an additional lawyer from a US law practice in The city of london to see what PayPal's legal position is in the USA. In the meantime, I would be highly appreciative if anyone here at tales.zone could provide me with substitute payment processors/merchants that work with CBD firms.