Author Topic: CBD CARTRIDGES - PayPal Payments  (Read 1021 times)

TrishaGala

• I lookk ɑfter ɑ vape sfore directory https://hempressa.com andd ѡe hɑvе had a posting frⲟm a vape shop іn thhe United Ⴝtates that lіkewise sells CBD goods. A Calendar mοnth later, PayPal has wrіtten to use tо say that our account hɑs been resticted and
    • View Profile
    • CBD Beauty and Personal Care Wholesale - PayPal Payments
CBD CARTRIDGES - PayPal Payments
« on: February 15, 2022, 09:57:03 am »
I run a vape shop website directory https://allcbdstores.com and we have had a listing from a vape store in the USA that additionally offers CBD goods. A Month later, PayPal has written to use to say that our account has been limited and have asked us to get rid of PayPal as a payment solution from our vape shop website directory. We do not offer CBD items such as CBD oil. We merely offer marketing solutions to CBD firms. I have had a look at Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Leading Health and wellness Merchant and if you take a close peek, you will witness that they promote a pretty wide-ranging variety of CBD products, particularly CBD oil and they also happen to accept PayPal as a payment solution. It emerges that PayPal is employing contradictory standards to many different firms. As a result of this stipulation, I can no longer take PayPal on my How CBD is Being Used in the World of Boxing-related internet site. This has restrained my payment choices and currently, I am heavily reliant on Cryptocurrency payments and straightforward bank transfers. I have consulted a solicitor from a Magic Circle law practice in The city of london and they said that what PayPal is doing is altogether against the law and discriminatory as it ought to be applying a consistent criterion to all firms. I am yet to consult with yet another attorney from a US law firm in London to see what PayPal's legal position is in the USA. In the meantime, I would be very appreciative if anyone here at tales.zone could offer me with substitute payment processors/merchants that deal with CBD companies.