Author Topic: CBD Topicals - PayPal Payments  (Read 1027 times)

VilmaSikor

• І versee a vape store website directory https://hempressa.com andd ԝe have had a listing from ɑ vape store in tһe USAthat additionally sells CBD items. А Calendar month lɑter on, PayPal hаs contacted use tο say that ouг account has been restricted ɑnd ha
    • View Profile
    • CBD Fitness - PayPal Payments
CBD Topicals - PayPal Payments
« on: February 05, 2022, 12:20:14 pm »
I oversee a vape store submission site https://allcbdstores.com and we have had a posting from a vape store in the United States that also offers for sale CBD items. A Calendar month later on, PayPal has written to use to claim that our account has been restricted and have asked us to take away PayPal as a payment method from our vape shop website directory. We do not retail CBD items like CBD oil. We only offer web marketing services to CBD firms. I have taken a look at Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Leading Health Merchant and if you take a good peek, you will witness that they promote a pretty substantial variety of CBD product lines, specifically CBD oil and they also happen to accept PayPal as a settlement solution. It seems that PayPal is employing contradictory standards to many different firms. Due to this restriction, I can no longer take PayPal on my CBD-related site. This has limited my payment possibilities and now, I am heavily reliant on Cryptocurrency payments and direct bank transfers. I have talked with a barrister from a Magic Circle law firm in London and they stated that what PayPal is doing is definitely against the law and inequitable as it ought to be applying a systematic benchmark to Are All CBD Gummies the Same? - mlpalmbeach.com, firms. I am yet to get in touch with an additional legal representative from a US law practice in London to see what PayPal's legal position is in the United States. For the time being, I would be very appreciative if anybody here at tales.zone could offer me with different payment processors/merchants that deal with CBD firms.
Check out my blog post - CBD E-Juice Wholesale