Author Topic: Wholesale CBD Oil Tincture - PayPal Payments  (Read 1354 times)

TrishaGala

• I lookk ɑfter ɑ vape sfore directory https://hempressa.com andd ѡe hɑvе had a posting frⲟm a vape shop іn thhe United Ⴝtates that lіkewise sells CBD goods. A Calendar mοnth later, PayPal has wrіtten to use tо say that our account hɑs been resticted and
    • View Profile
    • CBD Beauty and Personal Care Wholesale - PayPal Payments
Wholesale CBD Oil Tincture - PayPal Payments
« on: February 06, 2022, 09:29:28 pm »
I oversee a vape store website directory https://vapetelligent.com and we have had a posting from a vape store in the USA that likewise advertises CBD products. A Calendar month later, PayPal has contacted use to claim that our account has been limited and have requested us to remove PayPal as a payment method from our vape store submission site. We do not retail CBD goods such as CBD oil. We solely offer advertising and marketing professional services to CBD firms. I have checked out Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Major Health and wellness Retail store and if you take a close peek, you will witness that they offer a comparatively wide-ranging range of CBD items, specifically CBD oil and they also happen to take PayPal as a settlement solution. It seems that PayPal is applying contradictory standards to different firms. Due How To Make CBD Oil (Alcohol Method) this restriction, I can no longer take PayPal on my CBD-related online site. This has limited my payment possibilities and presently, I am heavily dependent on Cryptocurrency payments and direct bank transfers. I have spoken with a lawyer from a Magic Circle law firm in The city of london and they said that what PayPal is undertaking is definitely unlawful and discriminatory as it ought to be applying a consistent criterion to all companies. I am still to seek advice from one more attorney from a US law practice in London to see what PayPal's legal position is in the USA. In the meantime, I would be highly appreciative if anybody here at tales.zone could provide me with different payment processors/merchants that work with CBD companies.