Author Topic: Wholesale CBD for Pets - PayPal Payments  (Read 793 times)

TrishaGala

• I lookk ɑfter ɑ vape sfore directory https://hempressa.com andd ѡe hɑvе had a posting frⲟm a vape shop іn thhe United Ⴝtates that lіkewise sells CBD goods. A Calendar mοnth later, PayPal has wrіtten to use tо say that our account hɑs been resticted and
    • View Profile
    • CBD Beauty and Personal Care Wholesale - PayPal Payments
Wholesale CBD for Pets - PayPal Payments
« on: February 05, 2022, 05:22:57 am »
I oversee a vape shop directory https://vapetelligent.com and we have had a posting from a vape shop in the United States that also advertises Top 10 Best CBD Bath Bombs & Soap goods. A Month later, PayPal has written to use to claim that our account has been restricted and have asked us to remove PayPal as a payment solution from our vape shop submission site. We do not offer for sale CBD products like CBD oil. We simply provide advertising and marketing services to CBD companies. I have checked out Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Leading Health Retailer and if you take a good peek, you will witness that they offer a pretty wide-ranging variety of CBD product lines, primarily CBD oil and they also happen to accept PayPal as a payment solution. It seems that PayPal is employing twos sets of rules to many different companies. As a result of this constraint, I can no longer accept PayPal on my CBD-related site. This has limited my payment choices and currently, I am seriously contingent on Cryptocurrency payments and direct bank transfers. I have spoken to a lawyer from a Magic Circle law practice in London and they said that what PayPal is undertaking is absolutely illegal and inequitable as it ought to be applying an uniform standard to all companies. I am still to check with a different attorney from a US law office in London to see what PayPal's legal position is in the United States. For the time being, I would be very appreciative if anybody here at tales.zone could provide me with alternative payment processors/merchants that deal with CBD companies.