Author Topic: CBD Supplements Wholesale - PayPal Payments  (Read 956 times)

VilmaSikor

• І versee a vape store website directory https://hempressa.com andd ԝe have had a listing from ɑ vape store in tһe USAthat additionally sells CBD items. А Calendar month lɑter on, PayPal hаs contacted use tο say that ouг account has been restricted ɑnd ha
    • View Profile
    • CBD Fitness - PayPal Payments
CBD Supplements Wholesale - PayPal Payments
« on: February 04, 2022, 11:56:38 pm »
I run a vape shop web directory https://allcbdstores.com and we have had a posting from a vape shop in the United States that additionally advertises CBD items. A Calendar month later on, PayPal has contacted use to say that our account has been limited and have asked us to remove PayPal as a payment solution from our vape store website directory. We do not retail CBD products like CBD oil. We simply offer promotion and marketing professional services to CBD companies. I have taken a look at Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Leading Health Retail store and if you take a good look, you will witness that they sell a fairly wide-ranging stable of CBD items, particularly CBD oil and they also happen to take PayPal as a payment method. It seems that PayPal is administering twos sets of rules to different companies. Because of this limitation, I can no longer accept PayPal on my CBD-related internet site. This has constricted my payment options and currently, I am greatly contingent on Cryptocurrency news payments and direct bank transfers. I have talked with a barrister from a Magic Circle law practice in The city of london and they explained that what PayPal is doing is definitely not legal and discriminatory as it ought to be applying a systematic criterion to all firms. I am still to speak to one more attorney from a US law firm in London to see what PayPal's legal position is in the United States. In the meantime, I would be highly appreciative if anybody here at tales.zone could offer me with alternative payment processors/merchants that work with CBD firms.
Check out my blog post - CBD E-Juice Wholesale