Author Topic: Wholesale CBD Vape Oil - PayPal Payments  (Read 1015 times)

VilmaSikor

• І versee a vape store website directory https://hempressa.com andd ԝe have had a listing from ɑ vape store in tһe USAthat additionally sells CBD items. А Calendar month lɑter on, PayPal hаs contacted use tο say that ouг account has been restricted ɑnd ha
    • View Profile
    • CBD Fitness - PayPal Payments
Wholesale CBD Vape Oil - PayPal Payments
« on: February 04, 2022, 08:44:41 am »
I run a vape shop submission site https://allcbdstores.com and we have had a posting from a vape shop in the United States that additionally advertises CBD product lines. A Month later, PayPal has contacted use to claim that our account has been limited and have requested us to remove PayPal as a payment method from our vape store directory site. We do not retail CBD goods such as CBD oil. We solely provide marketing and advertising services to CBD Gummies Dosage for Seizures firms. I have visited Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Reputable Wellness Retail store and if you take a close look, you will witness that they supply a surprisingly comprehensive stable of CBD products, particularly CBD oil and they also happen to accept PayPal as a payment solution. It emerges that PayPal is administering double standards to different firms. Because of this limitation, I can no longer accept PayPal on my CBD-related website. This has restricted my payment options and currently, I am heavily reliant on Cryptocurrency payments and direct bank transfers. I have consulted with a lawyer from a Magic Circle law firm in London and they said that what PayPal is undertaking is entirely unlawful and inequitable as it ought to be applying a consistent standard to all companies. I am still to speak to an additional lawyer from a US law practice in The city of london to see what PayPal's legal position is in the United States. For the time being, I would be extremely appreciative if anybody here at tales.zone could provide me with substitute payment processors/merchants that deal with CBD firms.
Check out my blog post - CBD E-Juice Wholesale