Author Topic: Wholesale CBD Honey Sticks & Coconut Oil - PayPal Payments  (Read 711 times)

TrishaGala

• I lookk ɑfter ɑ vape sfore directory https://hempressa.com andd ѡe hɑvе had a posting frⲟm a vape shop іn thhe United Ⴝtates that lіkewise sells CBD goods. A Calendar mοnth later, PayPal has wrіtten to use tо say that our account hɑs been resticted and
    • View Profile
    • CBD Beauty and Personal Care Wholesale - PayPal Payments
Wholesale CBD Honey Sticks & Coconut Oil - PayPal Payments
« on: February 04, 2022, 11:52:56 pm »
I oversee a vape shop web directory https://vapetelligent.com and we have had a posting from a vape store in the United States that also sells CBD product lines. A Calendar month later on, PayPal has written to use to say that our account has been limited and have requested us to remove PayPal as a payment solution from our vape store submission site. We do not retail CBD goods like CBD oil. We simply provide promotion and marketing solutions to CBD companies. I have taken a look at Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Reputable Wellness Store and if you take a close look, you will witness that they promote a fairly extensive range of CBD goods, particularly CBD oil and they also happen to take PayPal as a payment solution. It seems that PayPal is administering contradictory standards to many different companies. As a result of this limitation, I Can Cannabis Help With Chronic Pain no longer accept PayPal on my CBD-related site. This has restricted my payment options and presently, I am greatly reliant on Cryptocurrency payments and straightforward bank transfers. I have consulted a solicitor from a Magic Circle law practice in The city of london and they stated that what PayPal is undertaking is absolutely illegal and inequitable as it should be applying a consistent standard to all firms. I am yet to talk with yet another lawyer from a US law practice in London to see what PayPal's legal position is in the United States. For the time being, I would be highly appreciative if anybody here at tales.zone could offer me with different payment processors/merchants that work with CBD companies.